About this training course
This course helps attendees understand what ESG is and its importance at both a personal and organisational level.
The training is designed to help organisations clearly understand what Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and Climate Resilience and Sustainable Development (CRSD) is all about, what are the differences between each, why they are important, and what mandatory reporting is now in place for organisations.
Duration: 60 mins
To provide attendees with an overview of ESG, SDGs, and CSRD, their meaning, their importance, and relevance to mandatory reporting.
- A clear understanding of what ESG, SDG and CSRD mean
- Why non-financial reporting is essential for a profitable, sustainable business model
- ESGs contribution to risk management
- What your company is doing well already
- What other similar industries are doing well
- How to bring sustainable development into everyday decision-making within your organisation
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for everyone within the organisation, particularly those with roles in compliance, sustainability, human resources, engineering, and manufacturing.
Slide deck with video content, and interactive content using polls, quizzes, Q&A and chat functions.