About this training course
This course helps organisations to start on their Employee Resource Group (ERG) journey and create DEI Champions.
ERGs – also known as Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – are highly valued and respected networks that provide inclusive and psychologically safe spaces for employees and leaders to be their true selves in the workplace.
Duration: 90 minutes
To gain a better awareness and understanding of our unconscious biases is the first step to better, more inclusive behaviours. Using a combination of the latest research, relevant case studies and discussion, this training is designed to help people recognise their own unconscious bias, understand how it may impact decision making and take action to change their approach.
- A clear understanding of what Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are
- A clear outline of the roles and responsibilities within the group
- How to identify an executive sponsor to play a key role in the success of the group
- Establishing your Mission, Purpose, and Vision
- Deciding your committee structure
- How to host your first meeting
- Event planning
- Dos & Don'ts
- Tools to measure your success
- Telling your story