About this training course
This course provides an overall understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), giving attendees the foundation needed to individually practice and promote an inclusive work environment for all. Understand how sharing perspectives and learning from colleagues leads to better understanding and helps reduce prejudices and stereotypes, regardless of an individual’s background, gender, age, culture, sexual orientation, physical disability, or difference in brain function.
Our People Science expert will outline the core concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, why it is important, and how you can play a part in contributing to a culture of inclusion and belonging.
Duration: 60 mins
Attendees will increase their awareness of DEI and be confident in applying equality, diversity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
Using a combination of the latest research and relevant case studies, this training is designed to help broaden attendees’ perspectives, increase their awareness of diversity and inclusion issues, and to better understand the benefits of creating an inclusive culture for all.
- A clear understanding of the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and relevant and up-to-date DEI issues and concepts
- Practical tips on how individuals can be more inclusive in the workplace
- Knowledge of organisational culture and how important it is to organisations
- An understanding of future trends and the importance of DEI
- An understanding of the different forms of bias that can negatively affect DEI initiatives
This training is designed to help everyone learn how to foster a culture of inclusion, to broaden perspectives, and to encourage engagement and team learning in order to increase psychological safety and belonging in your organisation.
Slide deck with video content, and interactive content using polls, quizzes, Q&A and chat functions.